Monday, September 17, 2012

Laughing so hard!

Thankful today for belly laughs....  Laughing so hard that you almost fall off of the table.  (Table?!  Yep, Zoey likes to sit on tables now...  since she started preschool...  hmmm?!)  Perhaps because all of the little toddler tables at school are her butt height...  just a guess.  ;)
 




I hope you are laughing today! 

**Oh and Zoey looks only a teensy bit different now than in these pictures.  She cut her hair last week.  She crawled under the dining room table and snipped a piece with those blasted red safety scissors...  she really didn't do much damage.  She had a real hair appt scheduled for Friday anyway.  So, Jenna merely cut the wispy part into the frame of her face.  You can't even really tell.  It looks sort of styled - if you squint.  and ... IF Zoey lets me run a comb through her hair...  so really, yeah, she looks the same.  ;) 

3 comments:

bnicholson said...

It is great to laugh!

You made me smile - I remember when Amanda cut her hair - extremely short bangs right in the front.

Ah, those were the days...
Love,
Aunt Barbara

Serafina said...

HA! I remember sitting under the desk in the hall at Grandma's house with a pair of baby nail cutting scissors and giving someone a haircut that amounted to an inverse widow's peak. I can't remember if I did that to you or to myself.

Trisha said...

I have the memory of cutting my own reverse widow's peak with curved baby scissors!! .!?! Crazy?!