Friday, September 21, 2012

"Imma Statue!"


Late August 2012.  Ice Cream by the Levee... sort of.

Did you know that it is really hard to get a tasty creamy treat at one of the most popular touristy areas in this town in the evening?!  It shouldn't be. But it is.  Really. 

*I'm interested in redoing this here blog...but I'm running into many problems... time is only one of them.  Photo space is the biggest.  really?!  And the "help" sections are not any... help.  So, bloggers of note and family, what can I do?  Anyone want to pay to have this thing printed into a book and I'll start over?

I didn't think so....

More exploring to come....  sometime.  I hope.  :)

1 comment:

Serafina said...

You can start over but if you just fart around with a redesign Blogger will do all the work. You can change the layout and the wallpaper, it can be fun!
Are you thinking of moving to Wordpress or something? I hear that program has a lot of power, but if Blogger is too cumbersome for you already I wouldn't advise it. You should bring your laptop to our family vacation and we can play with it there!

Love you and your sparkly girl. Bunches.