Saturday, August 4, 2012

Watoga Part 6: Saturday Night is All Right!


So, WOW, can you believe I started this post...  months ago and forgot about it?! 

I figure I had placed the photos in here and thought I'd get back to filling in the details...  oops!  Well, thank goodness I captioned the photos way back when.  So, here are MORE photos of WATOGA!!  Funny, how this all came back right as we were discussing the next epic family cabin adventure.  (This time with HEAT... and perhaps a hot tub?!?! or at least a good shower.) 

ENJOY!
Roasting marshmallows is FUN!

Zoey and Bunny Bunny.  (Update: She now, months later, calls him "Bunny Bun Bun")

Yummy marshmallows!

Tracy knitting.


The sheet we were going to watch old slides on... but the projector didn't work...or we forgot them or something...

I'm pretty sure this was a breakfast picture, but I hadn't added it yet.  Aren't they adorable?!  :) 

This - worst picture in history contender - is simply entitled "me fooling."  Keith was checking out my camera and we were messing with exposure times/whatnot and moving around like mad fools. 
Watoga One, Two, Three, Four, Five.

2 comments:

bnicholson said...

Love love love this, thanks for posting!

Serafina said...

What a great reverie! I am so jazzed about our next cabin trip, and I promise to remember the slide projector. You know, it sat accusingly in my hallway to greet me upon our return from the cabin.