I sat down here this morning to put up a photo for Friday's {This Moment}....but I just couldn't resist adding a few more!
On Wednesday evening, John was working late and Zoey and I decided to play with sidewalk chalk while we waited for him to come home after dinner.
We started with Hopscotch (Zoey's wonderful idea!).
 |
| I think this one would have made it as the {This Moment}... had I made myself choose. ;) |
Yes, that is my little one's handwriting. LEFT handed handwriting. We started at 10 and worked our way back. She did all of the big numbers. I only put the small ones in once she tried (or asked first). That number 1 is all her idea (with the little tip on top)! We have worked on letters and counting numbers, but it never dawned on me that we really haven't written out the numbers much... hmmm... that'll come.
Speaking of schooly-type things... Have I mentioned that we picked a PRESCHOOL?!? Oh boy, yes, we have. It's in a little church right down the road from our house. It has a good reputation and I observed a class last month. Everyone was nice and polite and spoke proper English (no double negatives and good subject/verb agreement - which is hard to get around here!)
 |
| Flower. |
 |
| Frosty. |
Sidewalk chalk art by Zoey!
 |
| Snail. |
 |
| Snail. |
 |
| It's almost like she has a halo.... ;) |
I hope you have enjoyed our little driveway art show. Have a happy day!
 |
| Here's a little extra for Tracy and Mom... recognize that Bunny?!? She's now a prized member of Zoey's crew. |
1 comment:
AWESOME! Can't wait to see you guys this afternoon! Love you!
Post a Comment