Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Right now...

Right now I am... ::typing my first blog post on the Ol' iPad. We shall see how the annoying autocorrect and the oddly placed keys affect my typing and stream of thought "process".... ::feeling the after shock of more caffeinated coffee than I usually drink in one morning. ::adding eye strain to that caffeinated head as I have been fixed to this machine since zoey went down for a nap. ::missing my dad. ::Wishing I could find organic potting soil for my garden plants. They can only survive on the kitchen table for so long. ::thinking about my morning. I played dress up today for the League luncheon. I wore my new PINK sandals out of the house for the first time.... No returning them now! ::planning my getaway weekend to Amanda's wedding. ::anticipating fun times. ::worrying about the tiniest of things...and people. ::inhaling the nauseating smell of lotionesque sunless tanner. ::watching the spring green leaves blow on the trees in my backyard. ::debating whether to take down the Easter eggs hanging on my back porch. ::feeling my stomach rumble... ::going to go eat! ........and after previewing this page... Well, that's the end of posts on this iPad. Formatting is everything. Apple has lost its hold on my heart. :/ I'm sorry it is so hard to read.

4 comments:

Serafina said...

My Big Lots sells organic potting soil. Give it a look-see where you are. Otherwise, you can sterilize yard soil in an old baking dish in your oven and go from there...

Give the iPad a chance, the new Blogger interface takes some getting used to, but I know you can figure it out!

Missing you. Will I get to see you before you go to the wedding?

bnicholson said...

::looking forward to seeing you at the wedding, its been too long::worrying too much about dumb crap::missing your Dad too::happy to read my family's blog posts::we're still connected::gotta love the iPad::Amanda's dress is so pretty::hope it isn't really 101 degrees::sunless tanning lotion??::no way::remembering orange streaks back in 1968::LOL

Trisha said...

Thanks guys! ...found the potting soil! And yes, I'm trying sunless tanning lotion (the gradual kind, meaning little effect besides orange in all of the cracks on my hands and feet!). I am a giant pasty pale Midwestern gal heading to a garden wedding of sun lovers.... Eeek! The "tan" is merely to dull any glaring reflectiveness. We shall see.... The last thing I want is to be the giant pasty pale gal with orange legs! Hahahahaha! Can't wait!

A Chicken said...

Damn, I should probably invest in some of that tanning lotion....