It seems as though everyone and their mother posted pictures of candy-filled baskets and egg hunts on facebook this year. I have decided to jump back into the blogosphere with some snaps of the cutest Beana EVER!!
Easter this year was wonderful. Zoey picked out her own dress:
| Easter ballerina!! She was so proud of that dress; she waved and smiled at everyone at the dinner -like a Queen. |
And Daddy gave her an early Easter present. ("Richie the Repeating Rabbit," it's like Tom, the cat app on some phones, but in 3-D). In our house, this little bunny's name is Kiki. Yes, Kiki. :)
My Mom came to visit us this year. It was so good to see her and hang out for a few hours. We tried to get her to stay the weekend, but maybe next year.
| On our way to the dinner buffet, I sat in the backseat with Zoey and Kiki (and yes, Bunny Bunny too)! |
| Grandma Pat and Zoey the cutest Easter duo ever! |
| My beautiful little girl. She is really something. And SMART too!! |
| One of the few pictures of the photographer. Thanks to hubby! (You can even see Miss Zoey in my glasses!) |
It was fun to get dressed up and spend time with Mom and the Millers and Bill and Sarah too! We need to do that more often!! (We'll just leave the poor, disorganized Hotel out of it.) ;)
I hope you all had as much fun at your Easter celebration as we did.
2 comments:
I am soooo glad you took the camera. those pictures are wonderful memory joggers.
I had a great time with the Miller clan and I'm lookin' forward to doing this family thing more often.
Love, Grandma
I am not a robot!
Thanks so much for posting! I love the photos especially, but I also love the memories you're building. What fun, love Aunt Barbara
Post a Comment