Tuesday, May 17, 2011

An un-scannable moment this afternoon.

So...  I've been on a bit of a Blog vacation... or strike... or whatever you want to call it.  I just haven't felt like posting.  Blah.

Today I sat down to scan some old family photos. (Smith family photos that have been waiting to be scanned for... months... and months...)  I am borrowing a scanner from the volunteer group I am in, but I guess I didn't install the software correctly (I'm like that - not a friend of techy things).  I would just simply reinstall everything, but geesh, this #$%^& laptop of mine won't hold anything else.  Nothing.  Nada. Zip. Zilch.  In fact, I'm pleasantly surprised it hasn't burst into flames at this point.  In any case... 

Since I have been so selfish as to keep the beauty that is Zoey from everyone, I thought I'd post a picture or two.  (Happy days, Grandmas!)  ;) 

This is Zoey and her friend, Kalis.  We all went for a little walk downtown - back when the weather was perfectly spring.
Sorry it's so dark... but if some great benefactor would take pity on me, I could get a computer that would hold photoshop and fix these little issues.  ;) 

Here again, the cutie pies. We had a great day with Kalis and her mommy (and littlest brother too).
Let's hope when the RAIN stops...  we'll have even more fun!  **And, please, Mother Nature, the end of rain does not leave you to make each day 90 degrees.  Please show us some love. 
So, ok...  posting really is fun again.  I guess I just needed a break.  More on THAT later!  xoxo

1 comment:

Prisoner of the Universe #2-16 said...

Rule # 2:
Nothing is ever as simple as it seems at first.
Rule # 1: If anything can go wrong, it will.
Rule 26: Life is what happens as were try to go somewhere else or do something else...
Finally, I love those pictures! And you, too.
Thanks for posting.
Grandma