Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Quotable Zoey.

My kid is brillant.  (Isn't everyone's?!)  HA!  No really, she is.  Sometimes she says things to me that blow me away.  Sometimes she's just plain funny.

I've been trying to write things down...  but I often end up losing the paper or forgetting.  I have put little things on FB because I think it's faster or easier.  Truthfully, I think FB might reach more people...but then again, I hope this blog lasts.  I don't think I'll be able to look back at FB status remarks in 5 or 10 years, but hopefully this blog will still be here.

I'm going to try to tell YOU, my loyal readers, those funny and remarkable little things sweet Zoey says.  And sometimes the thoughts themselves aren't fancy - but I get caught up in the fact that this little human - this little person - this person that John and I MADE...  well, that she's not even three yet and she is a perfectly thinking individual.

Starting with Friday, May 13, 2011, the last time I made hummus...  She says to me minutes after tasting the batch (without any provocation):
"You're a great hummus maker, Mommy!" 

It fills my heart with joy! 

No comments: