This picture takes me back to that day (January 31st)... almost two weeks ago... Zoey and I were playing in the front room. I went to the kitchen for "whatever"... when I returned to the front room I found this. The baby of her doll house in this position. Zoey was no longer interested in the dollhouse; she was on to another toy or game.
The rest of the family was situated in their own places. Seen here:
I asked Zoey what the family was all doing... What's the baby up to...? and all...
She said... (The quotes here are as I remember it - since I forgot to write it all down at the time... so I'll use my motherly artistic license here, mind you...)
"The baby's brushing her teeth."
This is hilarious to me because, as you see, the baby is standing on the toilet. That's how Zoey does it here. Her little potty is also a step stool. She stands on her toilet to brush her teeth. Genius, I say!!
"What is everybody else doing?"
Zoey: "Little Daddy is making lunch. And Little Mommy is sitting looking at her flowers." (John and Zoey had played that there was a garden on the side of the house that could be seen from the bedroom porch. They played that WEEKS prior to this little exchange of ours.)
At that time, I asked her many more questions about the family. Zoey had all the answers. She had the perfect little set up and knew exactly why she had placed them in the house. It was AWESOME!!!
**Just thought I'd share that little ditty with you tonight. :)
3 comments:
I'm glad you explained that to me... I thought she took after you and Tracy - climbing to the top of the cupboards to get Bubble Gum...
with the obligatory mantra: bubble gum bubble gum bubblegum bubble gum bubblegum bubble gum...
Love it! She's a great storybuilder! Keep writing them down for her and for us!
I love the new photo in your heading. What's the story, morning glory?
Post a Comment