My Dad turned 64 on Monday. Sunday afternoon we all gathered to celebrate our favorite guy! My Dad loves white chocolate most anything... my plan was to make white choco fudge. I thought it would be sweet, but still easy to eat. Tracy told me it probably wouldn't turn out very well if the chips I bought weren't made with real coco butter. (She's the master baker. I'll take her word - without question.) They weren't much more than sugar.... so rather than making a mess of it, I simply made a GIANT white choco chip cookie. Delia helped me decorate it. It was uber super sweet, but still tasty. :)
 |
| Delia, Grandpa, Zoey and Grandma |
 |
| Delia blowing snow! |
In the afternoon, Zoey and Delia went out to play in the snow! They are so cute. Delia is such a wonderful big cousin. I was a bit worried a year ago or so... Zoey just wanted to be with her every second and (at that time) Delia just wanted to read. It was hard. NOW... Zoey still wants to be with her every second and Delia is very nice and plays with her. They are the cutest things!!
 |
| HUG!! |
 |
| Getting ready to venture outside. SO stinkin' cute! |
 |
| Zoey has taken to giving the "thumbs up" lately. She was all about it this weekend!! Everyone played along! |
 |
| Delia putting some finishing touches on the cookie. (Baked on Fiestaware, of course!!) |
Happy Birthday, Daddy!! We love you so very much!! :)
5 comments:
You have made my day!
What a great story teller you are. The pictures a wonderful.
I'll share with Daddy.
I love you.
Mom
Great photos! What a nice day.
I especially like the one of both Pat, Stan and Delia and Zoey, beautiful!
So awesome! Thank you for this!
Love,
Seester
Here's a thought. Someday, when we can do it, we ought to bring our girls and Tracy and Tisha with their girls together. Sarah is so patient with Sophie. That way the patient girls and the wild girls could all have a wonderful female gathering of utter cuteness! The pic of Zoe with the pig tails and her back to the camera is almost the spitting image of one I have of Sophie. They have similar personalities I think! : ) TEa parties, jumping is a MUST, kitchen officianato's....LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Thanks all. :)
and yes, Heidi, we should get everyone together. As soon as the weather warms up and the ground is dry - Sun Valley would be a great spot to play!!
Post a Comment