| Cousin cuties!! |
| John |
| My seeester. |
| Grandma and her fiesta!!! ...and her hooch! :) |
| Keith and his hooch! |
This next one isn't the best picture, but it features some of the best times of the day and since then. My incredibly talented sister knitted a bunch of vegetables and a shopping bag for Zoey. They are to compliment her new kitchen from Santa. Tracy said she thought Z could use them to make healthy snacks. And boy, howdy, she has! I hope to take some better pictures of the cutest food ever... here's hoping that will make it's own post. In any case, they are probably my favorite thing of all Christmas gifts this year.
| Zoey and her veggies! |
| I'll end our Christmas saga with just a simple one of Zoey and a present. |
2 comments:
What a lovely blog. I got time to read it today [A Snow Day] and I will share it w/ Grandpa as soon as I can get him awake ;) Your choice of photos was superior. Keep 'em coming.
We've got about 6 inches piled upon the deck of heavy wet snow.And I have a few chores to do as well as bookwork. Gotta go get busy. Luv, Yo Mamma
That is the most striking picture of your sister I have ever seen. I have always felt you girls were just the epitomy of natural beauty and strength. I think that picture of Tracy captures both of those things.
Post a Comment