Thursday, October 21, 2010

Reunion Preview

Last weekend we went to a reunion (Ole John's Mother's side).  I intend to fill your minds with beautiful fall pictures of Zoey in the leaves and such, but I'm a wee bit tired.  (More on that later.)  So, here's a preview of the cuteness to come!  Happy October, everyone!

**As a side, I'm still having major issues loading header photos.  But at least when this one automatically cropped more than half the photo out, you can see even better why I decided to post some random kid's eye...  ME!! (Can you see me?! Huh, can ya? Can ya?!)  And that "random kid" is somehow related to us...  he (part of a set of twins) was at the reunion, but I couldn't find anyone who could remember his name.  No, I didn't ask the mom...  she was a bit busy chasing three-year old twin boys! :)

1 comment:

Prisoner of the Universe #2-16 said...

We are anxiously awaiting the Reunion pics. Did you go to the Masquerade Ball? (You know, the party where you wear the masques.)
Yo MaMA.