This is the *new* symbol to represent breastfeeding. It was designed as part of a campaign on mothering.com (great site and magazine!!). The GUY that designed it is a stay-at-home dad! SO COOL!!
I don't have many pictures of me nursing Zoey. (Sad, yes, but I think it's because I'm usually the one taking the pictures!) This one - I love!! - was taken by my friend Julia while we were at Broughton's Nature Preserve back in May. We were actually attending a mama*ology "Photo Fun" workshop on learning to use our cameras. I think it just wonderfully captures the moment.... me laughing, sweet Z having a snack (and examining her foot)!This picture shows the "milk coma" after a nursing. It was taken on July 31, 2008 (that makes Zoey just more than one month old). So sweet!!
Zoey is 25 months now and we are still nursing!
**Oh, and here's a link to a super cute Sesame Street video about b/feeding! (Thanks, Betsy!)
1 comment:
Love love LOVE the nursing pics. I have a million of these that I took of Soren (sshhh, don't tell the biddies in Kansas!)
That last picture ALMOST made me want to start again. Almost.
Post a Comment