Again, I have taken a break. A break not because I have wanted to - but becuase life and things have taken the driver's seat these last weeks. I have endured the worst 24 hours a mother can ever. I have spruced and painted wee parts of the Manor. I have tried my hand at cooking things, gardening things, and added more hours to my volunteer list.
I have also be given a wonderous new toy - a camera. Those who know me are anxiously awaiting PICTURES. I am too. And by that I mean, I'm still learning and the HUNDREDS of photos I have taken since Mother's Day are patiently waiting to be downloaded once I learn about the software that came with the camera and figure out how to load said software onto an already overloaded tiny machine.
In the meantime, please know that I have crafted dozens of blog posts in my head (usually while in the shower) and if ever the time would come to be able to download my inner thoughts, I'd have a book deal in minutes! ;)
Also know I have been thinking about you, dear readers, and this blog. I love you both. I'm working to get my ducks in a row and my pictures to you.
Unitl then please check out this AMAZING blog. The link was sent to me by a girl on my mama*ology group. The author is her friend and the blog has beautiful photographs, wonderous writing, and stories that will make you laugh and cry. (She also features some Fiestaware!! Whoot!!)
Love to you!
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment