Just about two weeks ago, we were invited to enjoy the beautiful blooming (and divinely smelling) wisteria at Scott and Amy's house. Scott and Amy have a gorgeous house with a patio where they entertain. Stretched over the patio are wisteria vines that bloom only for a very short period of time. When the time is right - PURPLE partying ensues!!!

This is the best shot I have of the flowers.

Zoey got into the purple party fashion. Seen here trying to catch one of Amy's many pet bunnies!

Scott even tried to dye the hottub/mini pool purple. This picture was taken just as the red dye went in... you can see the purple start to cascade over the rocks. Super cool! (I think he may try to do this again next year.)

These last photos were taken by our friend Shelley. This one isn't the best of all of us... but Zoey looks adorable - and that's what matters, right?! (That's John in the background and I'm handing Zoey over to Amy, our fabo hostess!!)

It got colder as the night went on... so Zoey added a coat to her ensemble. (Too bad I forgot to pack a PURPLE one!) ;)

More cuteness!!

The happy (purple) family!!!
**Many thanks to Amy and Scott for having us up to the house! We always love a good party! :)
2 comments:
Those wisteria look lovely! Also, the Miller's are looking great too. I miss you guys!
Great photos. Enjoy every minute. And keep sending those party pics....
Love to all.
Mom
Post a Comment