This is Sophie. Cousin Sophie, if you will. Her mama, Heidi, is married to my second cousin, Jason. (His dad is my dad's nephew. My Dad was a bit of a surprise, I think... and my Aunt Norma is 17 years older than my Dad.) In any case, Sophie and Zoey are very close in age - like 2 weeks I think. She's adorable! This picture was taken at the restaurant where we had lunch. The girls had a great time - even if both were reeeally fighting not having a nap. There was some crankiness, but we all pushed on... there was a PARK to see!
Tracy calls the park we went to "Pirate Ship Park" because there is a giant pirate ship to play on. Clever, eh?! :)
Zoey in the SHIP... Delia and Tracy too. The ship part is bigger and mostly for the older kids, but we had to at least explore it.
One of the best pictures of Zoey I've seen in awhile. It just captures her well. Tracy took this one. I think Z is going down the slide at this point. SO CUTE!!
2 comments:
I just love the above picture of Zoey....It looks like a professional model shot! So beautiful!!! Sunshine inside and out!
You are very and very happy mom. because you have your daughter Zoye.
(Makariy from Russia)
Post a Comment