Thursday, April 1, 2010

At the bakery.

Zoey and I headed out on a ROAD TRIP yesterday. We went to visit my sister at the bakery and then onto a playdate with friends. After more than two and half hours in the car, Zoey and I both needed a stretch, a nurse, and a cup o'decaf... We did those things and then as I went to buy tons of bread to take home, I walked back around the corner to find this:


She's my little hard worker for sure! Tracy has much experience with little ones at the bread table. Delia has been going to the bakery since she was about a year old... and the owner (the girl in the black shirt) has a young son.
Here's the baker at work... and eating a piece of spinach/feta scone too! (A multi-tasker, like her mother.) Zoey was a bit more interested in tasting the dough... over and over... :)


Fun times at The New Day Bakery!

**I'll post about the rest of our day (lunch and the playground) later... keep checking back! :)

No comments: