Saturday, April 17, 2010

All this fun before naptime!


Zoey playing with the hoop, yo!
This may be the quickest turn around in event-to-blog history here on MMM....
Zoey and I had a busy morning. We started off at our local farmer's market. We saw lots of people, but didn't end up getting anything this time.

We then headed over to the park for the annual Community Earth Day Celebration. The wind was biting cold, so we just walked around a bit, listened to a fun bluegrass band (danced!), and headed out to our third stop: the YMCA's "Healthy Kids Day."

The following pictures (taken by my new friend, Danielle - she's awesome!) are from HKD. I also took some pictures, but my camera is so effing slow that every. single. picture. is of some kid's backside. Some random kid - because Zoey was RUNNING everywhere!! She was outta picture taking range in a second. Which was cool to watch. The event was conducted at my alma mater's football stadium. (They've dumped tons of moola into that place! Whoosh! Fancy squishy track area and football field area. The track was my favorite - I wish I could run all over that place. It would be great on the ol' knees.) But I digress....Here are the rest of the pictures:
Giving the Ol' Shoney Bear a high-five.
(He didn't find it funny when I asked if we could call him "Chuck.")
Mama and Zoey!

Zoey and Bell (Danielle's daughter) She's about a month older than Zoey. She's very sweet. Kinda quiet. She does know Zoey's name however. Which is super cool because most little kids can't say it. Danielle said on the way home Bell kept saying "bye Zoey. Bye Bye Zoey shoes!" Hilarious! :)

**Where's John? You may be asking. He took his dad to the airport this morning... he'll be back to play later today! :)

1 comment:

Serafina said...

If your camera is slow taking pictures, you might change the battery, but I think it might be set on a super high resolution setting. Mine used to do that sometimes. If you can't locate the user's manual you can usually download one from the camera manufacturer's website. Or bring it to Mom's tomorrow, I will have a look at it, it would be a shame to miss great pictures of that cutiepie!