Yep, it's official. I have so much work to do that my brain is shutting down. (My body, too, for that matter. - I did something to my back a day or so ago and it just keeps getting worse... but oh well, I'm sure no one gives a crap about that.)
Anyway, I have paperwork... tons of paperwork. That may be strange for a stay at home mom?! I don't know. Perhaps to some. But for this stay at home mom... I have two "volunteer" groups that have deadlines (a third group's board meeting on Saturday that I totally forgot about until the email reminder this afternoon -and now I can't even go to it.) That is probably a good thing because I would inevitably end up volunteering for something else and I just can't fit any more in right now. I barely fit what I have. (And I have the messy house to prove it!)
Tonight was supposed to be my night to get my "To Do" list together, but as you can see... I'm blogging. More like blabbing about nothingness.... Sorry about that.
I'll make it all worth it to you and post pictures of Zoey! (I know that's why you keep coming back. She's so darn cute!)
These are pictures taken on Sunday at Sun Valley. It was a day to get the family together to celebrate my Mom's birthday. (And, yes, Zoey has been singing "Happy Birthday, Grandma" ever since. Although it is a bit more like "Hapa Bird-day, Draa-ma" - But she's got the tune down.)

This first one is Zoey picking things out of the area around the front of the house. It's full of rocks and marbles and shells and some electrical tuby thingies that my
Grandpa put out as a mulch-like area. When my sister and I were little it was like a treasure hunt to find marbles. There weren't that many. After Delia was born (I think) Grandpa stocked the thing with marbles. Hilarious. I don't know if she took them, like Zoey did (one or two inside to show people)... but there weren't as many in there this time. Which is kinda nice to have to hunt for them again... but sad to think that Grandpa's not here to restock it for this little one's time.

Here she is sporting her giraffe shirt from Ronin. He gave this to her for her first birthday and today was the first time she was big enough and it was warm enough to wear it. It's soooo cute!!! She's climbing down the hill behind my Grandparent's house. The metal stuff in the back ground is part of the old dog house area they had. Behind that (the cages on legs) is where we used to have bunnies. The more flat part up on top (to the right) is where Grandpa had his big garden - with the best tomatoes ever.

I just love pictures of kids running... especially my kid! Especially my kid running in such a special place. :)
2 comments:
That shirt looks great on you, girl!
Wonder if he got the marbles at the old Clarksburg marble factory???
Post a Comment