Thursday evening (before dinner) Zoey and I decided it was time to decorate our egg tree for the Easter Bunny. Daddy came home while we were prepping the eggs and he helped us decorate! We had a grand time, but Zoey still isn't sure what eggs have to do with bunnies. (I'll be sure to explain Oestra and Easter someday, but she wasn't into the whole thing just yet.)
We had a wonderfully full last couple of days, so I'll most likely post much today (as napping permits...). This also explains why I'm catching up starting with Thursday! :)

Cutie pie baby with her basket (it's actually a Christmas basket I found in the garage, but it worked very well!!)

The sweetest little lady with a most infectious smile!

I simply love the clarity of this photo. Great day.

Zoey kept saying, "I can't reach it!" She was not pleased that I kept putting the eggs on the tree and not letting her move them from the ground to the basket and back again.

Crazy mama trying to distract her from the dangling eggs and get her to look at Daddy.
**Note, yes this is the same tree we decorated
last year. I did promise myself that I would change trees this year because this particular tree blooms very early and we ended up having to cut the eggs out last year... but, eh... it's right in the middle of the front yard and it looks so nice.... and if I cut the eggs out again... well, the birdies will have more fodder for nesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment