Here are some quick pictures of us playing in Zoey's house. Hope you like them!

Yes, I can fit myself into the house. You knew when you saw it in the earlier posts that I would try, right!?! :)

It's much harder getting OUT of the house.

Sweet Zoey likes to read inside her house. I'm sure this will be a great book club. ..as well as a place to host tea parties (sorry no pictures of that).

Zoey washing her hands. She was a bit confused at first when I pretended to wash my hands and there was no water... we are still working on pretend.

Funny Daddy "in" the house. I think he was pretending to cook his head on the tiny stove (yes, there are stickers to add to this house, but we figured until she was a bit older Zoey would simply tear them off.)
No comments:
Post a Comment