Sunday, January 10, 2010

The BIG PUPPY!!

Santa also brought Zoey a GIANT DOG (aka "Biiig Puppy") for Christmas. The whole dog thing started when Grandma Joyce gave Zoey the JCPenney Christmas catalog to look through. We all know Zoey couldn't "pick out" her Christmas wish list. However, she does love to look at magazines and this surely has lots of pretty pictures. She also learned about Santa from the page where you can purchase Santa suits. We saw all kinds of Christmas trees in the holiday decor section too... very fun.

When you turn to the TOYS section, the first page is a little blonde girl pulling a radio flyer wagon with a GIANT PUPPY in it! Zoey loved to point out the "BIIIIG PUPPY!" She usually gasped with delight and leaned over to KISS it. very cute. That dog in the catalog was a wee bit expensive, but Santa found one in a store here that wasn't too expensive and they look very much alike. (Good Santa!)

Kisses!

Nose!



"I'm seeeping," she says.


This is the closest thing I have to full shot of the dog. He's HUGE! In this picture, Zoey is watching Super Why and I have the other legs up under the dog to make it fluffier. (Yes, it has all of its limbs!) :)

Isn't she adorable!?!




3 comments:

Pam said...

Does she sleep with big puppy?

bnicholson said...

I love this thing!

Serafina said...

That big puppy is super fun.

He is like a piece of toddler furniture, that you can love.