Sunday, October 11, 2009

To my husband,

Today is our anniversary. Six years ago, we stood before our families and our friends and promised to love and care for each other forever. On one hand I can't believe it has been so long - it seems like only yesterday I was freaking out about what to wear on a date with you. Then again, I feel as though I have never been without you.

You are my heart. You are my best friend.

The two of us at the Great Salt Lake


You are the best husband and partner a person could ever imagine. You constantly amaze me with your caring and understanding. You work so hard everyday and, even after a tough day, offer to run back to town for this or that.

You are the best father I have ever seen or heard of before! You are always looking out for our baby girl. Every decision you make, I know, is for her. (And me, too.) :) You are the most devoted person/husband/father in the world. You mean everything to us.

Zoey's first Christmas morning




(l-r): Dave, Brutha Bill, John



The damn cutest picture ever... a HOT HOT night at the 8th Street house.



Taking Zoey for a ride in the driveway



"Skippyjones Jones is 1 naughty kitty boy..."


Post Thanksgiving 2008





John, you make the world a better place.
You make me a better person.
Thank you for taking this journey with me!
I love you more than words can say.
xoxo,
Wifey



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Trisha and John. WE are thinking about you today (and always.) Enjoy, enjoy. enJOY!
Love,
Your parentals here in Clarksburg

Serafina said...

Hooray for marriage! Kick it old school Millers!

Jenny said...

What a sweet post! Happy anniversary:-) You two are a true testament of a happy marriage!
Much Love