Here we are hanging out in the front yard. Zoey was standing up and walking all over the place - before I got out the camera (of course). So, this video shows her a bit distracted by a bunch of birds and a neighbor walking his dog. (You can hear her say "Max." That's our next door neighbor's dog - but not the dog walking by... all dogs are "MAAA" these days.) She's still so cute I can hardly stand it!!
1 month ago
2 comments:
What a gorgeous day! This day and today (Saturday)
I love that baby!
Grandma will get her a pair of shoes, so that she may kick up her heels and still stand on her feet.
{The check will be in the mail - I know beetr than to buy w/o parental approval.}
Love,
Grandma Pat
Great video! Zoey is a beauty like her Aunt Barbara. ;-)
Post a Comment