This video is so short because by the time she gets on the car and I get out the camera, she's half way across the room... and the space in which she can walk the car is relatively short.
She's super CUTE anyway!!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I see. I watch. I laugh. You'll have to try hard to remember the days when she didn't move that fast and from now on you'll have to get movin' to keep up ;-)
Sophie loves those cruising cars too! just an FYI, they have some with adjustable heights for the handle! Our "Princess Car" she got from the party is a bit taller! I love her cruising around..can't wait until she's brave enough to walk on her own! We get about 3 steps and she dives into someone's arms!!!
Zoey is such a fast moving girl!!!! What a cute video!! Sophie is still a scaredy cat! hahaha
5 comments:
I see. I watch. I laugh.
You'll have to try hard to remember the days when she didn't move that fast and from now on you'll have to get movin' to keep up ;-)
Love,
Mom
CUTE!!!!
Sophie loves those cruising cars too! just an FYI, they have some with adjustable heights for the handle! Our "Princess Car" she got from the party is a bit taller! I love her cruising around..can't wait until she's brave enough to walk on her own! We get about 3 steps and she dives into someone's arms!!!
Zoey is such a fast moving girl!!!! What a cute video!! Sophie is still a scaredy cat! hahaha
That's so cool, Zoey! Isn't it fun to walk your car around? Keep on movin', girl!
Everytime I see this I sm reminded "She drives like her Momma."
Love Grandma Pat
Post a Comment