Here is a funny little ditty that I shot after dinner this evening. Just a note: the crazy shake faces she is making are something I've been trying to catch on camera for a while now. She just started doing them one day when she was really excited. At first I thought something was wrong. "Why my kid is shaking intensly for no reason?!" eeek... But then I realized it was for fun. Now, if someone else gets really intense and funny, she'll do it for you (when she feels like it).
The end Q&A session is also a work in progress... It all startesd when John taught her COW, then he moved to Chicken. This move confussed her at first (resulting in Cows that "Bok"), but now she has it down. The next animals up are sheep, dogs, and pigs... in no particular order. Then we'll move on to Darth Vader (for real, my friend Wes taught his little girl to sound like Darth Vader). SO FUNNY!
And a SHOUT OUT to my In-Laws... Joyce taught Zoey to make a sound like a truck today too. I didn't know this until after our movie moments, so we'll have to get that one later. :) It's HI-larious!!
2 comments:
That's a damn cute baby you have there Seester!
See you Saturday.
WOW!!! She's so darn smart! I love it!!! Words already!!! Sophie does that excited shaky thing too! Tisha thought she was having a seizure the first time she was holding her and she did it! hahaa
Post a Comment