The snow has fallen outside and cast a beautious white, crystally blanket across our yard and driveway. Pristine.
It's bleepin' cold, Mr. Bigglesworth!
I'm taking this moment to thank everything I can think of ... God, Goddess, Pete, Buddha, and my stars, oh and my husband... for the luxury of HEAT!! We now live in a home that has heat on every level and therefore allows me to play on the floor with my ever-growing baby girl!
Zoey and I got up this morning and opened up the window in the front (forgotten) room. The sun was so bright, shining throught the trees across the hill... ahhh... we played and soaked up the rays!
The pictures in this post were taken just this afternoon. (They are dark, but capture some of the snow.) The snow was falling again, but only for a few minutes - literally like 10 minutes. I didn't think about taking a photo this morning with the sun and it's glorious beauty on the snow... much better to enjoy the moment for the moment's sake.
Thank you! What are you thankful for today?!
4 comments:
I, too, am thankful for heat, hearth, home and loved ones. And the cold that let's me steal a day away from work. And responsible people who help me "get by"... and for MedBrook, whose employees assure me I need only take this magic pill - Advil/Aleve/Naproxsomething Sodium extra strength and I will be cured of the evils of my aching...
I love you guys. Happy Friday-Saturday and Sunday before life returns to normal.
Happy snowy days from one mamma to another....Zoey (Sophie's distant cousin I might add) is absolutely breathtaking! I am thankful to read such kind words from people I've heard so much about throughout my life! Much love to you and yours!
BTW, the word verification I just had to type was "humobum"....that one's funny!
I'm grateful that you have heat, and that I have thermal underwear. I love you!
I am grateful for that scratchy woolly goat fur scarf that Joey made me. Kept me really warm on my walk to Metro this AM.
I'm thankful that Ed will be home from California tonight and we will be together again.
I'm thankful that Joey wasn't on that plane in the Hudson river.
I'm thankful that my fattest cat slept on my bed last night and kept me warm.
Post a Comment