Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Pix

Much has happened in the last week:

John and I suffered the "24-hour stomach flu" of which the effects lasted much longer than 24 hours (as in, I'll probably not be able to eat chicken and salsa-y type foods together for quite some time).

The first week of 2009 has come and gone.

I have been told by even more people that I need to join Facebook. ugh. (But I suppose the idea is growing on me.)

Zoey has grown even more.

I've really decided to cut my hair (although when and how are still yet unanswered).

And I've pondered just what to post on this here blog... Tonight I'm not feeling chatty. AND my stinkin' fingers are so dry, cracked, and painful - typing is terrible. *TMI time: I'm fearful of leaving a blood trail behind on the keys, for Crikey's sake!!


So, here's a short post of Christmas love....

This is sweet Zoey and her Auntie Tracy on Christmas Eve 2008 at the Snodgrass Farm. The colors are merry enough - I should have posed them for MORE photos!! SO CUTE!!!

Zoey just adores her Uncle Keith! It's love, I tell ya! I really think they could stare at each other for days....

Here we see Zoey and her Daddy on Christmas morning. That bear there is "Roosevelt" - Z's first Teddy, Love Santa!


This is an interior of Miller Manor, Christmas Morning. That cat in the photo is Annie. Her stocking is the second from the right. Crinklehead's is the other similar one. Can you guess which is Zoey's?!?!

heheheheheh.....
Much Love, Mama Miller






1 comment:

A Chicken said...

Why is Zoey so fond of sitting in that pink plastic toilet?!?!?