I was thinking of you, especially today. Hope you two are doing OK.We love you,Barbara and Ed
We are great! Thanks for thinking of us. Hope to see you soon. Maybe New Years-ish?!
i like the smiley face..i think its Jesus..or the Virgin Mary..or maybe Bob Sagett
Obviously that last comment was NOT really me... My sweet husband commented without changing the google name. If it HAD been me, I would have added.... "I think we should sell it on eBay!"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I was thinking of you, especially today. Hope you two are doing OK.
We love you,
Barbara and Ed
We are great! Thanks for thinking of us. Hope to see you soon. Maybe New Years-ish?!
i like the smiley face..i think its Jesus..or the Virgin Mary..or maybe Bob Sagett
Obviously that last comment was NOT really me... My sweet husband commented without changing the google name.
If it HAD been me, I would have added....
"I think we should sell it on eBay!"
Post a Comment