Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Per Grandma's request...

My Mom called yesterday and requested MORE PICTURES!!! :) Since that is the reason I started this whole blog thing, I felt I should oblige. I said I'd never do it... (the Pebbles hair-do)... but I couldn't resist just ONE time. She's got all that hair ya know. ;)

She SMILES! :)

I just have to publish this quirky-funny photo because she's so cute!


My beauty-bean!



This picture shows her teething... or pre-teething... since no teeth have shown up yet. We know they are coming... :)





5 comments:

Serafina said...

That kid is so damn cute I can barely stand it! I just want to eat her right up! Look at those delicious babylegs!

bnicholson said...

Awesome! Thanks for making my day Trisha!

Ronin said...

Hey Zoey! It looks like you love your Boppy as much as I love mine! I really like your Pebbles hairdo - I'm jealous because I keep waiting for my hair to be long enough for a faux-hawk, and it just ain't happenin' yet. Glad to see you're happy and doing so well - what a pretty little lady you are! Babble at ya later!

Ronin

A Chicken said...

Damn, what are you feeding her? So much bigger! So cute! Like your new pic, too.

DC Super Powers said...

Good lordy, I love that baby!! It was amazing to see you... I love YOU too!!!!!