Friday, March 7, 2008

Thank you for the blessings

Hey world! It's a new Friday in the Miller Household. With a morning of volunteer work under my belt, the month's bills paid and off in the mail, a lovely lunch enjoyed with my love, and an afternoon wide open to happiness and fulfillment... I am so grateful for this day and beyond!

I had my "Secret" afternoon time with Shayla yesterday. It was grand. We chatted about pregnancy, babies, jobs, and of course, The Secret. I realized I haven't been focusing on gratitude and my love for this life enough! I seem to understand the principles quite well (even having an impact on someone very recently! Yay!) I now need to take my own advice. Stay positive! Stay smiling! Throw in a little 'fake it, til you make it!'

John and I stumbled upon our 'dream home' this afternoon... I'm holding on to how the thought of living there makes me feel! Ahhhh.... peace and excitment all in one! (I keep hearing the classic Jefferson's Theme Song in my head... "Movin' on UP!!")

We haven't even seen the inside yet... but I know it's right: Just the right amount of space, efficient, gorgeous hardwood, family kitchen, stairs that we can navigate well... and a bathroom that my parents and in-laws can use (easy access/main floor). Oh, and cat friendly, too. A home to last... (**Update: we saw the house... it's very nice, but not quite our 'dream home'. We are still looking.)

I'm thinking happy thankful thoughts about the next Miller Manor! (I'm also learning to truly be thankful for the current Manor as well!) We are truly blessed.

Love, peace, happiness, prosperity, bliss... a divine life!

No comments: