So my dear darling husband ran out to the store on his way home from work this evening... innocuous enough, right?! Usually yes. Tonight... hmmm...
He ran into our local... how shall I say... "male weirdo adult-like creature that is inappropriate around children" (I don't want to use the real word in case this blog is then linked on some search site or something... I'm paranoid, you see.) Those of you who grew up here or just know me and my hubby will know this person (or at least the stories).
Anyhoo... We tend to ignore this strange and disgusting individual whenever we see him (or his ultra disturbing 'wife'). -Unless, that is, he is ANYWHERE near children. Evidentally, tonight, this creature came up behind John at the grocery store. You see, for those of you who don't know said creep, he has no conscience and no idea of the world around him. This is evidenced by the fact he came up behind my warrior husband...
The following comes from John's recount of the encounter:
Creep: "Hiiiiiii, Johhhhhnnnnn."
John: (startled, but without pause) "Shut up, fuckwit, I'm not your friend."
Creep looks utterly confussed. Then slowly walks away.
I can't make this stuff up!
1 month ago
2 comments:
I am waiting for the day I can use that line... Best. EVER.
My husband... he does have a way with words!! heheheheh. :)
Post a Comment