Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Adventures hunting in the muppet jungle.

For no real reason other than it's fun... I took some random pictures of the cats last night. Finding that using a flash makes them look even more demon-possessed and not using a flash is blurry (because of my breathing not being in-sync with the 'shutter' speed, perhaps? If there even is such a thing on a digital?!) I decided to try putting the camera on the floor... yes, our fuzzy green muppet carpet.

It's interesting to see how different the two are in their approaches to everything... just like figuring out why I'm on the floor staring at them REALLY close up!

This is Annie cautiously stalking the string on my camera...

This is her sniffing the string... ready to eat it....

This is Crinklehead. She waits and thinks, "What the hell are you doing?!"

This is Crinklehead deciding it may be ok to get up off her butt to take a swing at the camera string.
SWAT! This is her mighty foot with said string.

Aren't they funny?!

No comments: