Thursday, January 24, 2013

Future veterinarian

One night Zoey grabbed a blanket to put over the coffee table and placed her dog (Snowball) up on the table.  She said she was a veterinarian.  She proceeded to check him out.  Then she got a piece of paper and started drawing a dog outline.  Then she asked me what the bones of a dog - inside - looked like. 

"A skeleton?" I asked. 

Yes.

So I grabbed the ol' iPad and searched for dog skeleton diagrams.  Bingo.  (...was his name-o!)  Anyway, I did that and she went on to examin the pictures, dog, and sketch more intricate details of her dog's insides.

She is quite a girl, if I do say so myself. 



1 comment:

Serafina said...

She and Delia both love skeletons!

There are these surgery simulations Delia likes online, it is like a flash video game but you do things like heart surgery and cataract removal and all manner of cool/gross stuff.