Sunday, March 11, 2012

6. "Chores"





The topic for this particular day (oh, the 6th day...  a bit ago) is "Chores."  I saw some comments from other random users that this one may be particularly hard.  I really didn't think so...  the day came...  I took a picture of what I was doing that was "chore" related.  I also took pictures of my broom in the closet - since I do that about four times a day, everyday.  As photos go, this one was more interesting to me.  Hope you like it.

*I missed a few topics and such last week...  I haven't decided if I'll go back or not.  :)

2 comments:

Prisoner of the Universe #2-16 said...

I recognize the folding process.
Looking forward to the next selection with great anticipation (and I can't remember what it is)
Love,
Yo Mama

I am not a robot!

bnicholson said...

I like this one too, such a common thread.