1 month ago
Saturday, March 3, 2012
2. "Water"
I've made this photo a day thing a chance to really just use my camera. Although I read something somewhere that said... if you plan to take on a photo a day challenge, set up your picture and take it. The statement referred to not getting caught up in taking 100s of photos and then having the chore of sorting through all of them.
The theme for day #2 is Water. We live in a river town. "TO THE RIVER!" I said to Zoey. If my camera battery hadn't died, I would have taken and taken and taken.... still I had trouble sorting through what I did take. :)
But I thought these birds and big giant "stick" were fun. I also like the bridge reflection. The water was really high yesterday - still is.
**A big shout out to my friend, Leslie, too!! She had her fifth baby yesterday! And who knows, she might literally have had a water birth too. ;) xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment