Sunday, October 9, 2011

What?! We didn't just celebrate Labor Day weekend?

Zoey and John chilling with a bagel.
I'm a weeee bit behind these days...  Behind in updating the ol' Blog...  behind in cleaning my house... behind in my garage-full of merchandise to price for The Shop... yadda.  yadda.   I'm working on it.  ;)
Pigtails!!  (And DANCING on the sidewalk.)

I realized over the weekend that I hadn't been taking as many pictures lately as I would like...  so I pulled out the camera and took a million pictures of Zoey playing in the yard.  Those beauties are still in the camera...
I looked through my files and realized that I have been taking pictures - like a "normal" person might...  of events.  Like parties, gatherings, other people with my family....  So I have, thankfully, been fulfilling my normal parental duties.  My bloggo historian duties, well.... I'm starting again. 

**Hey, at least it's been more than three years and I have kept it up.  I haven't deleted a bunch of pictures on a whim of fancy.  I haven't run to a new blog name to hide from my life, not once...  surely not two or three times.  But I digress...

Labor Day Weekend!!  (Only a few short weeks ago.) 

My friend Crysta and her hubby host a party to watch the County Fair parade (conducted Labor Day weekend).  Every year, we miss it...  for various reasons:  going home to Cburg, sleeping in, moving into a new house with a two month old baby, forgetting...  many reasons.  THIS year, we MADE it!! 

Long story, short.  We had a great time!  Zoey loved the parade.  Zoey loved her friends.  I got to actually talk to some of my peeps and we all got to mingle as a family - with other families.  very nice.  :)


Profile and more PIGTAILS!  (Zoey so very, very rarely ever lets me touch her hair... I had to document this - again.)

Sharing candy.  I had no desire to have Zoey fill a bag with tons of parade candy - so I didn't bring one.  Needless to say, I'll bring a bag next year just so she can experience the fun of gathering the candy.  Tula was nice enough to share. 


*Disclaimer sign....

Best buddies...

Perhaps not the best picture, but I couldn't resist.


So adorable.

I couldn't resist posting this super cute kid, Eyob.  Smiles all around!

No comments: