Monday, August 22, 2011

At the fountain with Grandma.

One afternoon in late July (the 24th, I think)...  My mom drove over to visit us.  We ate lunch together, just us girls.  We laughed and we played in the fountain.  We had a most wonderful time. 

With all that has happened this summer, I have been left without much desire to write/blog/take pictures... but truthfully, life has been going on.  Going on with good days.  Great days.  Small blessings hidden in the everyday.  Blessings like that my mom can come and see us.  That she wants to come and see us...  and will come and see us. 

Laughing.  One of my favorite pictures.


Looking back at these pictures, I don't really remember what all we laughed about.  talked about.  probably cried at least a wee bit about.  In retrospect, it would have been nice to write about all of this right after we shared our day together... but I am still so very happy to have the smiles to remember.
Click on this one to see those SMILES. :)

 ...So very happy to have documented one of the very few times Zoey let me do anything with her hair!
My beautiful Mama and her beautiful granddaughter.


...So very happy to have shared a moment with my two favorite ladies!!



*And I remember Zoey rang the BELL at the hotel...Thanks to Grandma's ok.    ;)

2 comments:

bnicholson said...

What good memories these photos represent. I love the one of Patsy standing beside the fountain and Zoey.

Prisoner of the Universe #2-16 said...

very lovely familia!