Tuesday, July 19, 2011

In Loving Memory...

Most everyone who reads my blog knows me personally... so, most everyone knows that my Dad passed away.  I'm still not in a place to write much about it (or anything else these days, it seems...).  I did, however, want to share the movie that my sister made in his honor. 

:::Hey, I forgot it lists our addresses...  So, sorry random internet world...  You'll have to ask me personally to see this movie!  Just send me an email and I'll send you the link!  (Which means, I have to at least know you aren't a stalker!!):::

We both sorted through many photo albums - selecting just about as many photos that we could find of our sweet Daddy.  You see, he was the photographer in the family.  He was the one usually behind the camera.  We did find some good ones.  And I think my sister did an awesome job putting it all together and holding true to the superb person that my Dad was. 

A note about the music:  we picked out a bunch of Dad-inspired tunes.  Four of them played at the Celebration of Life service last week.  (I may just add those later... if I can keep from crying as they load.)  

No comments: