Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bubbles in our PJs!

Earlier this week, as the rain fell outside... we decided to play in the bubbbles on the back porch. (In our PJs, mind you... afterwards we had so much bubble goo in our hair, Zoey got to take a bath and then a nap!)




These two are a bit dark. When I get the bigger computer hooked up, I'll have better access to fancy dancy programs and such. Until then, I thought they still caught a fun look on her face. :)


Mmmmm... bubble goo makes a great face wash.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiny bubbles, bigger bubbles... lots of fun on a rainy day.
Love your pictures!
Love you, too.
Mom

Heidi Ho said...

These girls...I tell ya, they are cut from the same cloth. "bubboooooooss!!! BubbboOOOOOSSS!!!!" That is Sophie's favorite thing to do. She just loves them.

Raul Gonzales said...

You have made a nice website,very well organized nice photos and good articles,have a nice day,i will visit you again soon to see if you post something new,hope so,Raul Gonzales from Madrid
Nehoiu online Marketing Asesinos seriales Directorio web SEO