Dearest Seesta,
Could you please read this post and PLEASE use your ever so BRILLIANT and creative ways to craft some knittings for me?! Oh PUH-LEEEZE!! I especially LOVE the fingerless arm warmers. How clever. Don't you think? I could have used such arm/back of hand covers even today as I drove in the sun and "pert-near" got a sunburn on my forearms and back of hands.
And the neck warmer with buttons in the first picture... oooh, yum!
Oh, sweet sister, isn't this blog author simply delightful!? I think, if I may be so bold, that she could be our other sister... so sassy, so funny, so quirky. She especially reminded me of YOU in the RED pants! Might she just be a Mighty Walls Girl?!
Love,
Your Seester
P.S. I'd be happy to buy the supplies for these endeavors. Just tell me what I should get. For real. I'm serious here... I'll bake you brownies. I'll let you snuggle my baby. any. time. :)
1 month ago
4 comments:
That's the best sort of sister, one who will work for baby snuggles and brownies =)
How incredible!
I swear to everything I love...
Nay, dear Treeeesha, I SWEAR ON TOMATOES, I had just finished reading Mighty Girl (yes the SAME post on her NY packing), when I thought to myself, "Maybe T has a new post?"
And I clicked. And I read.
And I thought, "HOLY COW TREEESHA, WE ARE SOOOOO ON THE SAME PAGE!"
And then I laughed myself silly.
I love Mighty Girl! I found her on Momversation. I will surely knit you whatever you want! Been languishing in No-Project-Land for far too long now, ever since I put aside the too ambitious lace piece I started for Mom's Birthday. Fingerless gloves, eh? You want no fingers at all or short ones like on the Knucks I made for the boys? Look on Etsy and send me a picture of some you like.
I love you! And I will work for baby snuggles!
you are the cutest... i will knit anything for you, and i can't even knit. but if it's for brownies, hell, i'll learn!
thanks for the sweet comment. you are too precious!
Post a Comment